Establishment of Yamato Transport Co., Ltd.
Launched TAQBIN in Kanto area, Japan.
Nov 9th 1988
Establishment of Yamato Transport (M) Sdn Bhd
Jan 21st 2016
Business Collaboration and Capital
Alliance between GD Express
Carrier Berhad and Yamato Group
Feb 13th 2017
Launching of LTL Cross Border Truck service connecting ASEAN and China
Apr 15th 2017
Launching of road safety program by Hino Yamato
The Core Values established in 1931 incorporate a variety of worthy lessons of value both now and in the future. We regard these Core Values as the spirit that launched the company and will continue to pass on the vision and qualities of our predecessors that formed the premise of the Yamato Group.
- We all represent the company.
- We connect our customers’ hearts with every delivery.
- We conduct ourselves both professionally and ethically.
Our Management Philosophy expresses the business objectives of the Yamato Group and the direction toward which we are working.
“Yamato helps enrich our society by enhancing our social infrastructure, creating more convenient services for evolving lifestyles and industries, and developing innovative logistics and distribution systems.”
Safety, Health and Enviroment
YAMATO TRANSPORT (M) SDN BHD is committed to ensure a safe and healthy working environment for all employees and others involved in or affected by our activities.
To accomplish this, YAMATO TRANSPORT (M) SDN BHD will be committed to:
- Comply with all statutory rules and regulations related to Occupational Safety, Health and Environment
- Provide suitable and sufficient information, instructions and supervision for employees
- Provide the necessary training to employees and others to ensure their competence with respect to health and
- Continually improving the performance of our health and safety management
- Ensure that all workers are aware of their health and safety responsibility to keep themselves and others safe
- Review and revise this policy to ensure that it remains relevant and appropriate to the Company
Corporate social responsibility
The Yamato Group believes that its sustained growth is largely contingent upon not only business profitability, but also fair and proper management as a business group with operations that require a high degree of social interaction.Details